International Womens Day - Women Empowering Women -8th March

Contains details of training, networking and other events from earlier dates

Moderator: IBW Moderators

International Womens Day - Women Empowering Women -8th March

Postby tregan » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi all,

I'm putting this up here on behalf of Claire Boyles, Life Matters and she can be contacted on info@lifematters.ie for more information or have a look at websites www.internationalwomensday.com or www.lifematters.ie

Women Empowering Women is a unique & inspiring event, packed full of everything women want, from make-up and fashion, to relaxation techniques, and much, much, more!

Paula Mee, Dietician & Presenter of RTE’s Health Squad Programme opens the day by sharing with us some of the key moments on her own journey to success and with her no nonsense, down to earth approach to health and nutrition we’ll come away with practical things to change our lifestyle in a positive way!

The Empowered Woman Workshop is presented by Margaret Denmead-Kinney, (experienced Hypnotherapist, NLP and Life Coach)

Goal Setting Techniques, delivered by Claire Boyles (Director of Life Matters)

Date: Saturday, 8th March 2008
Time: 10am - 6pm
Booking: call 01 8414866 or email info@lifematters.ie

The full day package including refreshments, light lunch and additional bonuses are valued at €250, but This International Women’s Day rate is €125! What better way to treat you and your friends?
tregan

Business Name: ReganGraphics
Business Description: ReganGraphics can take care of your entire graphic and web portfolio. Whilst we have many years design experience, we are very proficient in all Microsoft applications i.e. powerpoint and word.

Postby GeriD » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi Tina

I'll email this off to a few clients to see if they're interested. Looks interesting enough alright.

Geri
Geri Dineen
Dineen Company Formations
Our Business is Registering Yours

http://www.getregistered.ie

Follow us on Facebook: http:www.facebook.com/dineencompanyformations
GeriD
Most Valued Member
Most Valued Member

Business Description: Our Business is Registering Yours

Postby tregan » Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:53 am

thanks for that geri. know that claire would appreciate your forwarding this message as she is trying to let as many people as possible know about this event - should be a good day, thinking of trying to go myself depending on babies etc!
tregan

Business Name: ReganGraphics
Business Description: ReganGraphics can take care of your entire graphic and web portfolio. Whilst we have many years design experience, we are very proficient in all Microsoft applications i.e. powerpoint and word.

Return to Archived Training & Networking Events etc